SHOW US YOUR “MILLER TIME” AND WIN
Over the next three months, we’re giving away AWESOME prizes each week for liking our page. A prize will be revealed at the beginning of each week.
To enter, you must:
- Like the Miller Lite Guam FB Page
- Make a Public Post on your Facebook page with a picture of how you “Miller Time”
- Make sure to use the hashtag #ItsMillerTimeGU in your post!
- Follow Miller’s Policy on Commercial Communication in all photos that you post for this contest. Miller’s Policy on Commercial Communication is below. Failure to follow these guidelines will result in your post not being considered for this contest.
All participants (included in the picture) must be 21 years old and over
One Winner will be chosen at the end of each week.
Winner will be reached through personal message via Facebook and notified when prize is available for pickup.
All valid entries become the property of Mid Pacific Distributors, Inc. for future commercial use.
For full rules and guidelines of this giveaway, please visit http://www.tpiguam.net/mpd/contest-rules/show-us-your-miller-time-campaign-giveaway-rules
No cash substitute for prize.
Offer only valid for residents on Guam. Please Do Not Drink and Drive. Go to www.talkingalcohol.com for more information on responsible drinking.
POLICY ON COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATION
- Be legal, decent and truthful and conform to accepted principles of fair competition and good business practice;
- Be prepared with a due sense of social responsibility;
- Comply with all legislative and regulatory requirements;
- Not be unethical or otherwise impugn human dignity or integrity;
- Be mindful of sensitivities relating to local cultural values, gender, race, sexual orientation and religion;
- Not employ themes, images, symbols or figures which are likely to be considered illegal, offensive, derogatory, demeaning or disparaging;
- May not employ cartoons, characters (either real or fictional including cartoon figures and celebrities), animals, icons, music or other elements which are intended to have unique appeal to persons under the legal drinking age;
- May not depict, promote or sponsor situations where alcohol is being consumed rapidly in large quantities, involuntarily, as part of a drinking game, or as a result of a dare.
- May not portray persons lacking or having diminished control over their behavior, movement, vision or speech as a result of consuming alcohol, or in any way suggest that intoxication is acceptable.
- May not present refusal, abstinence or moderate alcohol consumption in a negative light;
- May not depict or suggest alcohol consumptions before or during activities which, for safety reasons, require a high degree of alertness, judgment, precision or co-ordination;
- May not depict or suggest alcohol consumption during working hours at the workplace except when presenting taste testers or members of taste panels;
- May not encourage choice of a brand by emphasizing its higher alcohol strength or the intoxicating effect of alcohol generally. Factual information regarding a brand’s alcohol content is acceptable on product labels where permitted by law;
- May not suggest physical prowess, power or strength as a result of consuming alcohol beverages. Athletes and actors may not be shown consuming beer before or during any athletic event or other endeavor requiring exceptional physical ability, power or strength;
- May not depict or include pregnant women or promote consumption of alcohol during pregnancy;
- May not claim that alcohol has curative qualities, nor offer it expressly as a stimulant, sedative or tranquilliser;
- May not suggest that alcohol beverages should be consumed for potential net health benefits.
- May not have an association with violent or anti-social imagery or behavior or with illicit drugs or drug culture;
- May not imply that alcohol beverage consumption is essential to business, academic, sporting or social success;
- May not portray nudity or suggest that alcohol beverages can contribute directly to sexual success or seduction. Models may not be posed in a position or stance that is overtly sexual in nature;
- Apparel should be appropriate to the overall context of the commercial communication;
By entering giveaway, each entrant released to Mid Pacific Distributors, Inc., Miller Brewing Company and each other affiliated companies, directors, officers, employers, representatives, partners, and agents from any liability whatsoever for any claim, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the sweepstakes or with the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claim, costs, injuries, losses or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, lost or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in false light).
**This promotion does not have a connection with Facebook in any way and is not sponsored, supported or organized by Facebook. The recipient of the information provided by you is not Facebook, but Mid Pac Distributors**